The Perfect House
A fresh start
Ellie knows she has found her dream home – number six Moss Lane. The place she and Tom can settle down, raise their new baby and start again.
A dark secret
But why do their new neighbours think they’re so brave for moving in? Why are Ellie’s keys never where she left them? And why can Ellie hear strange noises in the night that Tom can’t?
A living nightmare
Suddenly their dream house no longer feels so perfect and when Ellie learns the truth about number six’s dark past, a truth that Tom has been keeping secret from her, she no longer knows who she can trust.
Has their perfect home become her worst nightmare?
A gripping new psychological thriller that you won’t be able to put down and will have your heart racing!
Perfect for fans of Lisa Jewell and Jackie Kabler.
Some reader reviews for The Perfect House:
- ‘Gripping, well written and genuinely creepy’ Cass Green, Sunday Times bestselling author
- ‘Wow. All the wows . . . I couldn't believe my eyes when I was reading this book . . . everyone must read it’
- ‘A stunning thrill ride of a novel! Left me speechless and thinking about it long after I’d finished it. A must-read!’
- ‘A thrilling story that keeps you reading until you reach the shocking ending’
- ‘A gripping story that I couldn’t put down’
- ‘Kept me guessing and I read it in 2 days flat! Would recommend!’
- ‘An engaging and chilling suspense . . . Tense and compelling’