Heads You Win
Heads You Win is the thrilling new novel by master storyteller and bestselling author of the Clifton Chronicles and Kane and Abel, Jeffrey Archer.
Leningrad, Russia, 1968. Alexander Karpenko is no ordinary child, and from an early age, it is clear he is destined to lead his countrymen. But when his father is assassinated by the KGB for defying the state, he and his mother will have to escape from Russia if they hope to survive.
At the docks, they are confronted with an irreversible choice: should they board a container ship bound for America, or Great Britain? Alexander leaves that choice to the toss of a coin.
You can hear about more great books from Pan Macmillan, the publisher of Jeffrey Archer's Heads You Win, by subscribing to the Best of Pan Macmillan newsletter.
What to expect:
- 500 prize winners will gain access to the book before it is published!
- The book will arrive in 10 instalments, starting on the 25th of October
- Discuss the book live with other winners and Jeffrey Archer himself
- Uncover exclusive extra content (videos, illustrations, fun facts)
- "If there was a Nobel Prize for storytelling, Archer would win." Daily Telegraph
- "Probably the greatest storyteller of our age." Mail on Sunday
- Jeffrey Archer’s most ambitious and creative work since Kane and Abel
"If brave men aren't willing to take risks for what they believe in, Konstantin had once told her, nothing will ever change."@Jeffrey_Archer's Heads You Win will be publishing on November 1st https://t.co/ANkn52Ji3W pic.twitter.com/BlgOmWIDFT 40 days to publication of HEADS YOU WIN - another wonderful review from the US. pic.twitter.com/F0FaYq74h1
"If brave men aren't willing to take risks for what they believe in, Konstantin had once told her, nothing will ever change."@Jeffrey_Archer's Heads You Win will be publishing on November 1st https://t.co/ANkn52Ji3W pic.twitter.com/BlgOmWIDFT— Pan Macmillan (@panmacmillan) September 25, 2018
40 days to publication of HEADS YOU WIN - another wonderful review from the US. pic.twitter.com/F0FaYq74h1— Jeffrey Archer (@Jeffrey_Archer) September 21, 2018