A heart-stopping and addictive new psychological thriller – open to users in the UK and Ireland.
Surviving the plane crash is only the beginning for Allison.
The life that she’s built for herself – her perfect fiancé, their world of luxury – has disappeared in the blink of an eye. Now she must run, not only to escape the dark secrets in her past, but to outwit the man who is stalking her every move.
On the other side of the country, Allison’s mother is told that her daughter is dead. Maggie refuses to accept this and sets out to discover the truth.
Mother and daughter must fight – for survival and to find their way through a dark web of lies and back to one another, before it’s too late…
‘Exactly what a great thriller should be’ – Renee Knight, bestselling author of Disclaimer
‘Taut and compelling’ – Jenny Quintana, bestselling author of The Missing Girl
- ‘A scintillating thriller that breathes life into every word’ – Independent
- ‘A daring tightrope walk of a novel. Exhilarating, emotional – a thriller charged with genuine depth and raw power’ – A. J. Finn (author of The Woman In The Window )
- ‘Never lets up’ – Karin Slaughter
- ‘Heartstoppingly thrilling’ – Clare Mackintosh
- ‘Wow. I barely drew breath’ – Laura Marshall, author of Friend Request