Afraid of the Shadows
STORIES THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT - from the biggest names in crime fiction
Crime-fighting duo, Tilly and Poe spar over fancy dress in an exclusive short by Gold Dagger winner, M.W. Craven. While a psychopath takes Trick or Treating a step too far and a girl's dream of quiet is shattered by a knock on the door.
Afraid Of The Shadows is a collection of gripping, sometimes funny, always spooky short stories from some of the biggest names in crime fiction.
From possessed sweaters to creepy wardrobes and disco shapeshifters, there’s something for everyone in this Halloween bucket of short story goodies making it the perfect companion to snuggle up with as the nights draw in. Though be warned, you might want to leave the lights on...
- All profits are being donated to Barnardo’s children’s charity
- An eclectic mixture of Halloween shorts from some of the biggest names in crime fiction
- Exclusive Tilly and Poe story
- From the CWA Dagger Shortlisted Afraid of The Light team
- The series has been a Times Pick of The Month, called ‘Stellar’ by the Guardian and ‘Cracking’ by My Weekly.